Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
SICOM is looking to hire a Content Coordinator.
This position is responsible for managing, monitoring and communicating plans for ensuring customer objectives in the area of Digital Content. Content includes anything that appears on the screen e.g. images, text, animation, prices, and business logic to support the accurate deployment of content and options to the Portal and field DMB systems.
- Exclusively manage the relationship between SICOM and the brand marketing team making DMB content requests.
- Monitor incoming DMB content including evening and weekend communications, and ensure that all are replied to.
- Track content requests through the entire development and deployment life cycle.
- Ensure content is delivered in agreed upon timeline.
- Communicate diversions from the schedule to the Technical Product Manager
- Have a high level of understanding about each content release in order to disseminate information to the support team or back to clients
- Understand and communicate all content request implications to company resources, development environment, and customer usability.
- Communicate directly with brand marketing entity in regards to future content planning and content distribution.
- Communicate with support regarding upcoming content releases in regards to timing, imagery, PLU's, Pricing and general usability and functionality.
- Solicit feedback from support to identify and correct content related matters in the field.
- Activate support and or development resources to resolve DMB related matters after normal business hours.
- Prioritize numerous existing and incoming content developer tasks.
- Promote all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties / projects as requested by the Technical Product Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in an applicable field of study.
- Microsoft Office – Word processing and Excel.
- Advanced written and verbal comprehension and communication skill.
- Manage, createand complete administrative tasks.
- Prioritize numerous existing and incoming tasks on a hourly basis.
- Maintain composure in high stress and fast paced environment.
Loading some great jobs for you...