Associate Director, Consumer Marketing (Immunology)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Associate Director US Consumer Marketing
The Associate Director / Director will be primarily responsible for the development and execution of the US Consumer strategic brand plan. This position will report directly to the Head of US Marketing. The position requires a highly motivated individual that can work independently, think strategically and collaborate transversally in order to accomplish complex deliverables:Job Responsibilities
- Partner with brand team members and key stakeholders to develop insight driven Consumer strategies for our immunology product.
- Lead and gain alignment with alliance and agency partners on the development and execution of consumer tactics and programming to achieve business objectives
- Develop and implement a plan for optimal channel distribution for communication with RA patients.
- Develop and optimize a comprehensive SEO/SEM plan to increase consumer brand awareness.
- Administrative management of projects, including contracts development, PO generation, and tracking and reconciliation of project budget.
- Manage and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ensure promotional planning is consistent with legal/regulatory compliance.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies and other vendors.
- Willing to travel
- Minimum undergraduate degree
- 3-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech co-promotion experience desired
- Product experience in Rheumatoid Arthritis or highly competitive specialty therapeutic category
- Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics driving the US Consumer health care environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work transversally cross-functional groups
- Must be dependable, organized, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate customer needs (internal and/or external)
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
- Proactively communicates timelines for completion of tasks
- Ability to navigate organization with minimal direction, in support of completing tasks
- Flexibility to accommodate constantly changing environment
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Loading some great jobs for you...