Compensation: $59,935.00 - $104,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
One of our clients who happens to be a global phone manufacturing company is currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator for their office in Austin.
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join a robust and world class Recruiting team. In this highly visible role, as the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Ensure a seamless, candidate-friendly recruitment process
- Work closely with a fast-paced recruiting organization
- Serving as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships.
- Responsible for keeping the process organized and moving forward
- Provide high-level customer service by maintaining clear lines of communication with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Provide quality recruitment administrative by smoothly managing all the details
- Contribute to the overall success of our team.
- 2 5 years of related experience.
- Will have experience in coordinating in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide exceptional results.-
- Will need to have outstanding problem-solving and time management skills.-
- An ability to approach issues/challenges with flexibility in a fast pace environment.-
- Proven track record to drive process but always thinking about how to improve process.-
- An insatiable desire to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Will need to have phenomenal attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a desire to make a difference .
- Provide support to multiple recruiters, as well as, interact and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates.-
- Perform all aspects of organizing candidate interviews via phone, VC, and on-site visits.-
- Manage logistical details which include interviews, meetings, and securing conference rooms.-
- Ensure the candidate a world class interview/hiring experience representing our brand and commitment to an exceptional experience.-
- Multi-task through a high volume of interview reschedules on a daily base.
- Coordinate domestic & international travel arrangements (including hotel and car).
- Create and distribute offer letter and other employment related correspondence.
- Ensure timely delivery of all tasks to recruiter and/or candidate.
- Prepare offer packet materials including shipping materials.
- Prepare and process candidate travel reimbursements and ensure the candidate receives a timely reimbursement check.
- Initiate and track all background investigations and other pre-employment screens.
- Perform other administrative duties that support the recruitment process and team.
Skills: Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...