Loading some great jobs for you...
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Boston, Massachusetts region and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Enters the provider data once the data are validated for accuracy so that providers are paid correctly from the beginning of their affiliation with the Plan.
- Manages the interaction with providers and office managers to ensure that all necessary information is collected and analyzed so providers can be credentialed and loaded in the system accurately according to department standards
- Coordinates set up and hand off of provider records to Credentialing Department. Completes provider data input and assures data forms
- Tracks, maintains and communicates information pertaining to the status of contracts in accordance with the established contracting process
- Researches, facilitates and assists with resolution of interdepartmental issues related to enrollment as identified by providers
Independently initiates oversight of existing provider record problems
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume directly to ...@officeteam.com for consideration! Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...