Front Desk Coordinator
Compensation: $32,700.00 - $64,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Front Desk CoordinatorCompensation:
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
We're looking for candidates who are positive self-starters, and are eager to thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are well-organized and motivated, this Front Desk Coordinator position in the Construction/Contractor industry might be right for you! OfficeTeam is looking for candidates who are friendly, flexible, and love taking initiative!
Candidates interested in becoming a key player in leading the lobby area at this growing firm could have that opportunity, if they are deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. If you're looking for work as a Front Desk Coordinator, this short term temporary vacancy in the Des Moines, Iowa area might be right for you!Job Requirements:
- Secure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Receive and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service
- Solid understanding of typing 45 - 60 words per minute
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Adeptness in Microsoft Word
- Strong familiarity with records maintenance
- Expertise in scanning
- Microsoft Outlook experience highly desired
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: desk, front desk, hostess, inn, kings, lobby, mason, plaza, rocklin, spencer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...