Digital Services Specialist - IT Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Digital Services Specialist (DSS) executes Ricoh's services strategy inside assigned accounts working with Client Executive (CE) and when appropriate the Technology Services Specialist (TSS). The role will be accountable to services revenue targets (PS, MS, ITS and 3rd party HW) within the Strategic and Enterprise account segmentation that focuses to Ricoh's services solutions. This role is a catalyst for driving the segmented portfolio and as the portfolio evolves, these roles will further specialize in order to drive growth of services and solutions. This role will be responsible for gaining an understanding of the customer's business and technology requirements, documenting those requirements, and creating a compelling business solution(s) that meet the client's needs and achieves their desired business outcomes. The DSS will be the subject matter expert (SME) within assigned existing and ZBA accounts for Ricoh's defined solution portfolio. This role will also require independent sales activities to ensure we expand our services and solutions into the white space and drive new business. To be successful the DSS must demonstrate a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge, communication skills as well as a proven track record of driving high valued business results as an independent consultant.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Able to call on clients to develop new business level relationships in order to increase RICOH's revenue share in assigned Strategic and Enterprise accounts.
* Ability to generate new sales opportunities within assigned accounts working in a team selling environment. Able to call on clients to develop new business level relationships in order to increase RICOH's revenue share in assigned accounts. Drives to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within assigned accounts.
* Consults with the customer with a high degree of Industry/Domain/Technology expertise and knowledge in the areas of CCM, Workplace, MS, IT services, BPO and the professional services and IT services that will be required to support these offerings.
* Understands and incorporates the Ricoh's value proposition into every day talk track with clients. Seen as the SME in presenting, promoting and solutioning within Ricoh's services portfolio linking services and technology to solve customer's business requirements.
* Ability to deliver a concise, well written business case on the solution required for each account to include a financial executive summary
* Participates in frequent communication of activities and account status with assigned account team.
* Performs the discovery and design necessary to implement a solution that will meet client needs. Must be able to run the discovery and design from idea to implementation hand off in Enterprise accounts.
* Follows Ricoh's Methodology Framework to ensure that projects are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer expectations. Must work with across the design, project management, operations, and implementation teams to ensure all pricing components have been included and level of effort is accurate.
* Works independently or with other Design resources and engages Technical presale Design resources or Implementation Subject Matter Experts in more complex/specialized technology solutions. Utilizes the engagement process to obtain additional resource expertise.
* Accountable for self-development, staying current with new and developing industry trends.
* Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors. Routinely creates a helpful and positive work culture.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
* Requires 5+ years demonstrated success acting as a SME in solution sales
* Experience in selling to a variety of accounts including Global, National, Major, and Industry Verticals.
* Experience working within a team selling environment, preferred Software and Services.
* Must have excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal.
* Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
* Solution certifications, Ricoh Product portfolio
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants, including those who may have arrest and conviction records.
Loading some great jobs for you...