Senior Investor Relations Analyst
Compensation: $78,510.00 - $138,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
OverviewDon t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.Your daily responsibilities include
Directly supports the development and execution of the Company s Investor Relations strategy, objectives and initiatives. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Finance & Treasurer and will play a key role in developing and implementing the Company s IR plan. To be successful, the candidate must be a strong written and oral communicator, highly analytical, output oriented, and can operate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment. The candidate is expected to remain current on economic, political, regulatory, industry and stock market outlook; understand and be able to communicate in-depth the Company s strategies, markets, and financial performance; and contribute to and learn from Company meetings.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill setEducation/Years of Experience:
- Collaborates in executing the Company s investor relations strategic plan and program.
- Develops and executes the annual Investor Relations plan, supported by implementing a comprehensive investor targeting program.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with Finance, Legal, Corporate Communications, Accounting and others.
- Coordinates and administers the Company s investor relations policies and recommends new policies when needed.
- Manages the Investor Relations budget and vendor partnerships.
- Oversees the Company s IR website and IR email box.
- Generates special projects and reports on an as-needed basis to support the Company s Investor Relations department.
- Builds and maintains relations with current and potential equity, debt, and retail investors to improve awareness of the Company s investor profile to achieve a fair relative stock price.
- Organizes investor days, stockholder meeting, non-deal roadshows, investor visits, and one-on-ones.
- Educates and updates investors to enhance their knowledge base of the Company.
- Develops external strategic communication, including key messages, which is consistent with strategic planning and corporate communications.
- Creates executive presentations, publications and electronic media used in the IR program, including investor presentations, press releases, annual report, and fact-sheet.
- Maintains database of current and potential investors, including tracking meetings.
- Builds and maintains relations with current and potential equity analysts, debt analysts, and ratings agencies.
- Manages the quarterly earnings calls process, including the preparation of key themes, scripts, press releases, power point presentations, and Q&A.
- Organizes equity and debt conferences presentations, including preparing investor profiles.
- Manages internal communication as it pertains to IR, resulting in stronger communication between internal and external constituents.
- Creates Board of Directors presentations.
- Creates presentations that increase the understanding of Investor Relations within the organization.
- Manages all aspects of financial and peer analysis to support discussions with internal and external constituents.
- Develops financial models, financial analysis, key takeaways, recommendations and action items.
- Compares the Company s performance and key metrics vis a vis its peer set.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Tracks industry and peer news for trends and significant events.
- Bachelor s degree required
- 2-3 years of related experience in investor relations, strategy consulting, investment banking/equity research, institutional investment, corporate finance and/or business development.
- Buyside experience, sellside experience, MBA, and/or CFA a plus.
Something to leave you with
- Outstanding financial and investment comprehension and analysis skills, including financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock.
- Outstanding written communication skills, including creating and writing best-of breed executive presentations.
- Outstanding oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with top level management and outside financial community.
- Strong leadership, management and project planning skills.
- Proactive, energetic, and results-driven.
- Desire to affect change within an organization and continually bring best-of-breed IR practices to the organization.
- Must be willing to do overnight travel.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you ll enjoy a fun working environment.Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!Equal Opportunity EmployerJob ID2019-68373Casino PropertyPenn National Gaming, Inc.
Associated topics: analyst, business, financial analytic, government, guidance, inspect, investment fund, law, monitor, refine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...