Campaign Operations Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Role: Campaign Operations SpecialistLocation: Rosemont, IL (1 day remote/week)Duration: 3+ Months Contract (Highly Likely to Convert to Perm) **No 3rd Party Vendors/ No C2C/ No Sponsorship** Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners and team members to ensure alignment with campaign requirements.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on pre/post target audience activities (i.e. documentation, test design setup, file delivery, testing, promo history updates, gathering and reporting metrics, etc.)
- Ensure target audience list pulls are validated, timely, accurate, and effectively target the most relevant customer populations.
- Conduct ad-hoc target audience counts in IBM Campaign, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, and IBM Interact, waterfall counts, and generate findings/reports on all marketing campaigns.
- Create new or update existing audience selection criteria in IBM Campaign flowcharts.
- Perform database management within IBM Campaign, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, and IBM
- Interact, monitor data integrity and be accountable for data integration between all tools.
- Create, validate and analyze campaign data and conduct primary research.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support data research, data integrity, database updates, data exchange with both internal and external vendors and test new data access/accuracy in both QA and PROD environments.
- Work with Insights & Analytics team to develop dynamic personalized and targeted campaigns.
- Responsible for campaign set up in IBM Watson Campaign Automation including data upload, HTML input, database management, personalization, dynamic content, and query creation.
- Collaborate with Digital Operations Specialist, Creative and Business to ensure emails are delivered via IBM Watson Campaign Automation on time, meet brand standards, and are tested/approved prior to deployment.
- Create/validate personalization, dynamic content rules and query creation in IBM Watson Campaign Automation, IBM Campaign, and IBM Interact.
- Maintain campaign folder structure, offers, sessions, segments and consistency across all campaigns in IBM Watson Campaign Automation and IBM Campaign.
- Troubleshoot data issues, errors, and inconsistent results.
- Act as subject matter expert in IBM Watson Campaign Automation, IBM Campaign and IBM Interact functionality and capabilities, seek opportunities to increase efficiencies across the toolset; including automation and data integrity.
- Perform Project Management duties to keep all projects on task and work with a number of key stakeholders and departments.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively research and stay current with industry, marketing automation, and email trends in order to identify and source new and effective ideas.
- Four-year college degree in marketing, IT or related field.
- 3-5 years using campaign management tools, preferably IBM Campaign (UNICA)
- Experience analyzing data and working with multiple data systems
- Understanding of database concepts, relational tables, and SQL
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Experience manipulating data in Excel
- Familiarity with HTML
- Proficient knowledge of a Campaign Management or Marketing Automation Toolset; preferably IBM
- Campaign, IBM Watson Campaign Automation (IMC) and IBM Interact (UNICA). Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of campaign. Previous experience with Marketing Automation is a must.
- Understanding of database concepts, relational tables, and SQL. Strong IT background with experience
- Understanding and managing multiple data systems and requirements. Must possess excellent
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with a variety of functions in a fast-paced environment.
Loading some great jobs for you...