Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Kforce has a client with an opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company and gain further experience in their career. The client is looking for a Technical Writer with 5 years of experience documenting procedures, speaking with SME, and experience working in a regulatory industry.Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.Requirements
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Experience documenting processes or procedures
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Intermediate HTML experience
- Working knowledge of SharePoint & Open Text
- Finance, banking, or operational experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...