BILINGUAL (Mandarin/English) Luxury Senior Sales Manager for our JFK Luxury Watch & Jewelry Store! ????????????JFK???????????????? (Bronx)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Recognized as the leader in duty-free and luxury merchandise retailing in airports in the Northeastern U.S., International Shoppes (IS) is seeking dynamic, sales driven Bilingual (Mandarin/English) Luxury Sales Manager for our new JFK, Terminal One, Luxury Watch and Jewelry store. The brands that will be showcased are Omega, Gucci, Chopard, TAG Heuer, Mont Blanc, Longines, Tissot and more.
In this role, you will provide support to our GM in all aspects of store functions, including sales generation, coaching and developing Sales Associates, operations, and visual merchandising. In addition, you will also be responsible for generating your own sales, handling customer service issues, and opening and closing the store. Your superb interpersonal communication skills and prior experience in a similar role will make you an asset to the team.
- Drive and exceed sales goals
- Lead the push toward selling through coaching and recognition
- Review and utilize reports; implement action plans focusing on deficient areas
- Identify best sellers and key items; communicate merchandise needs to optimize sales
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation; communicate advertising/promotion and sales information to Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists.
- Review & utilize sales reports to provide recognition; develop & communicate strategies to improve results
- Enforce compliances among staff and establish a high level of awareness and effectiveness to ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
- Work with sales force to move through old or ageing inventory to create space for new SKUs.
- Review employee schedules after the counter manager have completed in order to ensure proper staffing during key times.
- Attend off-site vendor product training
- Plan personal schedule to include vendor store visits
- Coach Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists to consistently deliver effective selling behaviours resulting in high client engagement
- Observe Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists daily through formal observations focusing on selling behaviours; ensure all Associates are providing an outstanding shopping experience to all clients
- Coach to Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists recap metrics weekly through daily informal observations defining one focus metric and behaviours to improve an individual metric
- Ensure optimum sales floor coverage and lead selling initiatives throughout the store as needed
- Maintain high client readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment
- Partner with Human Resources and vendors to recruit a qualified selling-focused team; build a bench for future advancements & promotions
- Ensure all training is conducted on a timely basis, ensure assigned supervisors to engage with new hires
- Coach Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists on product knowledge by holding in-store product training with Vendor Representatives
- Meet with Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists in department weekly; identify top sellers and talk about opportunities
- Utilize review process as a tool for talent development
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis
- Address Boutique Sales Representatives/Specialists in a reasonable and fair manner, consistent with the values expected by the Company
- Ensure an effective and efficient communication between all Boutique Department Supervisors and the Buying Team.
- Include the Buying team as ccs on all business e-mail correspondence
Education & Experience:
- Minimum four (4) years related retail management experience within a luxury retail industry
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Ability to empower and develop a team
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (examples are: active listening, verbal communication, assertiveness)
- Bi-lingual skills a plus (Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must be able to travel for required brand training held by vendors and International Shoppes.
- Must be flexible with schedule; Evening, Weekends and Holidays are MANDATORY!
- Must present a professional appearance while interacting with clients
- Must be team oriented
- Must be accessible via company provided cell phone as needed
- Must participate in semi-annual inventory
- Must pass airport security background check
Loading some great jobs for you...