Education : A degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Communications, Business, or related field is required.
Experience : A minimum of three to five years of experience in social/digital marketing in media, non-profit, platform or agency environment, is required.
Required Qualifications / Skills:
1. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
3. Track record of being a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills.
4. Fluency in multiple social media platform ad manager tools, trends and challenges particularly in non-US markets.
5. Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work effectively under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
6. Strong work ethic and a “growth mindset” – an orientation towards trying new things, taking risks and experimentation.
7. Familiarity with marketing automation software/tools and social listening platforms such as HootSuite, SproutSocial, and Talk Walker.
8. Excellent grasp of social media and web metrics, Google Analytics, and best practices.
9. Commitment to HRW’s mission and human rights values.
Desirable Qualifications / Skills:
1. Proficiency in at least one other language in addition to English.
2. Experience in creative content production for social media.
3. Familiarity with CRMs, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), or web languages a plus.
Salary and Benefits: HRW seeks exceptional applicants and offers competitive compensation and employer-paid benefits. HRW offers a relocation assistance package and will assist employees in obtaining necessary work authorization, if required; citizens of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...