Account Manager (Bronx)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service international fundraising and communications agency that works with nonprofit organizations of varying breadth, depth, mission and size. We have over 25 years of experience helping charitable organizations extend their reach through an integrated and innovative approach. We are passionate about our clients because we believe in their work and we hope that you could be a committed partner in our mission.
About the position:
We are currently looking for an energetic direct response fundraising professional to join the account management team.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in executing direct mail and integrated digital marketing and fundraising strategies for our various local and national nonprofit clients. You will participate in learning to create and implement campaigns to acquire, cultivate, and solicit direct mail donors in a fast-paced and creative environment.
The position requires a high degree of organization, support for upper-management, self-direction, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Moreover, working in a client-facing position demands clear and frequent communication. We are committed to open and candid communication with clients and within our team.
To be successful, you will:
- Provide timely and efficient support to the Account Directors, Vice Presidents, and President.
- Support the Account Directors with the day to day operations.
- Contribute to development and execution of year-long direct marketing fundraising campaigns including mail, email, and social media, and more.
- Interact with the client to ensure the client s overall objectives and requirements are being met.
- Enter and update client jobs in our database.
- Assist with weekly status updates for the client.
- Monitor client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule.
- Help develop and maintain detailed production schedules for clients.
- Guide copywriting, design and production management for client projects, including copyediting, proofreading, and creative guidance.
- Research and report on industry trends that can be used in forecasting future direct-marketing needs.
- Gather information, coordinate and prepare client reports.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- Be a team player willing to communicate readily. You will have to work with various internal departments and traffic work as needed.
- Assist with other team and client support as necessary.
- 2-4 years experience in fundraising, marketing or a related field.
- Nonprofit fundraising and/or agency experience preferred, with the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment and an interest in digital and direct marketing.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to manage competing deadlines.
- Quick and effective response in delivering the highest quality product to clients.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to develop client relationships and properly communicate their missions.
- Possess a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment; includes working with a broad range of clients and team members.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Loading some great jobs for you...