Epsilon is seeking a highly resourceful and organized Account Executive who possesses an upbeat, take-charge personality and will be efficient and effective in providing support to their team.
The candidate should be a forward-thinker who actively seeks opportunities and maintains strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to build relationships. They must also possess the ability to work well independently and under general supervision.
Account Executives are responsible for leading the day-to-day management and implementation of client programs and initiatives as well as ensuring flawless program execution. Integral to the success of this position is the ability to work with all levels and roles within the organization from production to creative to data to accounting/finance and other account teams, as well as third-party vendors and service providers.
Knowledge & Skills
• Able to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched
• Able to interface and communicate with the internal client
• Able to adapt to changing priorities and expectations
• Agile learning ability
• Exhibit maturity and self-control, even in situations involving conflict or stress
• Able to identify problems and ascertain any need for escalation
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Data management skills
• Excellent organizational skills and time management
• Strong communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Able to work collaboratively with all stakeholders and influence results
• Build effective relationships within the team and externally
Duties & Responsibilities
• Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress
• Initiate jobs and clear, concise project request forms for activation of the jobs
• Coordinate and conduct kick-off meetings with sales team and internal delivery teams
• Develop project briefs with client input, manage changes, and secure approvals. Ensure recommended work delivers against assignment brief.
• Prepare well-organized, clear, professional and concise communications
• Manage all program/campaign elements (direct mail, email, digital, landing pages etc) including timelines, reports, and project implementation
• Work closely with other business functions
• Foster partnerships with all departments
• Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations
• Assist with the Post-Program Evaluation
• Ensure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, alerting supervisor & account team of potential problems before they occur
• Ensure that all client requests are handled in a timely manner
• Ensure all information is captured accurately in documents
• Verify accuracy of documents and organize scheduled project approvals to increase program efficiency and profitability
• Communicate reports and results to internal team, upon request
• Position will interact with every department in the company, as well as with senior management
• Adhere to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety and professional conduct
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (intermediate-to-advanced skills strongly preferred)
• Proficient in PDF Editing tool (Adobe Acrobat preferred)
• Salesforce CRM experience a plus
• Basecamp knowledge a plus
• Workfront knowledge a plus
•Bachelor's Degree preferred
•Minimum of two years of relevant work experience
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, dynamic team environment
• Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
• Strong organizational and time-management skills that reflect the ability to perform, prioritize and re-prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Emotional maturity
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest andmost talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding themaccordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive healthcoverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketinginnovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights,world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms anddata-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm,Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insightsthrough its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data,delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reachthrough personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketingto consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that helpdrive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us onTwitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon isan Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminateagainst any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, colorcreed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genderexpression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status,medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information,disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth andrelated medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicablefederal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibitsharassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protectedcategories.
Epsilonwill provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to completethe application process.
#automotivePrimary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-C5-West Chicago, ILWork Locations:C5-West Chicago, ILWest Chicago 60185Job: Account ManagementOrganization: EpsilonSchedule: RegularJob Type: Full-timeJob Posting: Mar 9, 2020, 12:55:22 PMDivision: EpsilonRI: AN
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...