The Channel Sales Programs (CSP) Team is seeking a talented and experienced Retail Program Development Manager. The role is focused on driving key strategic initiatives to build the retail programs of the future.
The CSP Team works to drive best-in-class customer experience across all key channel sales routes-to-market including Consumer Electronics, Carrier, and our Resellers. The team’s work covers program development, go-to-market strategy, enablement and deployment across a variety of functions including visual merchandising, fixtures, marketing assets, staffing, training, demo units and content, in-store technology, demand generation, services and more.
We are looking for a strategic thinker and organized team player to coordinate, manage and deliver against key initiatives in our channel programs. You will work with a Channel Program Manager on strategic program initiatives, leading projects that will be deployed globally.
A key initiative will be working with our Premium Resellers on new campaigns and improving in-store experiences. Others will be in support of the continued evolution and improvement of the consumer experience across key routes-to-market.
The work will include defining program scope, identifying key deliverables, writing and developing operational program content, working with a cross-functional team to develop full program deliverables, establishing metrics, and tracking deployment.
This is a critical position with colleagues who depend on your reliability, accuracy, and high-quality work. This position also will include ad hoc projects to support the business.
Education and Work History
• Undergraduate degree required
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, including program management
• Experience in effectively managing multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
• Ability to stay on top of details while maintaining a big picture view
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to complete work comprehensively and accurately
• Successful in a fast-paced environment, able to create project schedules and monitor progress
• Proficient in Excel and Keynote
• Creating comprehensive program plans and establishing a project timeline
• Drafting program communications
• Following up and communicating with all parties involved in a project, which may include
• Cross-functional global teams and teams in regions around the world, to keep projects on track
• Providing regular status updates to business owners
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
• Creating reports and presentations to show both project status and results
• Completing adhoc business projects, which may include analytics
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...