Client Relations Administr (JR) (Ridgewood)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is growing and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are seeking a Client Relations Administrator to join our Deer Park, Long Island office. We are looking for someone who will manage our client relationships in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term partnership. You will act as a Client Advocate and interface between all relative departments on the Client's behalf and address and advance any critical concerns. You will partner with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client happiness.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Would you like to join an organization where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing team below. Job Responsibilities
- Acts as a Client Advocate and interfaces between all relative departments on the Client's behalf
- Provides consultative options/approach for client requests bringing to bear knowledge of market regulations and requirements for Mutual Funds and Retirement Solutions
- Manages Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations
- Effectively maintains client relationships and achieves high client satisfaction results
- Provides timely and accurate updates to clients regarding inquiries, issue resolution and statuses of work in
- Externally collaborates with clients and perform the following tasks:
- Meet and travel for client visits
- Prepare Business Review documents
- Facilitate and/or participate in client webinars and presentations
- Coordinates client conversions and testing
- Partners with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day
- processes as well as to increase client satisfaction
- Facilitate and participate in business process training and fundamentals of Marketing Communications
- Quickly assess issues, determine their impact, and identify steps to resolution
- Address and bring up critical concerns
- Create and maintain procedural documentation related to Broadridge client processes
- Adheres to company procedures and policies to represent the company's best interest in their individual actions
- Additional tasks as required
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Highly adaptable and team oriented
- Possess professional presentation skills to collaborate with internal and external groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Work in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus
- Self-motivated and results driven with strong problem solving skills
- Values being part of a diverse team
- You'll need to perform in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus who values being part of a diverse team
Loading some great jobs for you...