Marketing & Communications Team Leader
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
We are looking for someone like that to:
- Are you a self-starter and a creative, collaborative problem solver?
- Are you an experienced, confident
- Relationship builder who likes to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have the project?
- Management, marketing communications experience and analytical skills to lead the execution of goal oriented Strategies?
- Drive the development and management of product management projects / programs to achieve
- Measureable results
- Work within a team across various parts of the organization to lead product and program
- Enhancement and development initiatives with an emphasis on marketing, communication, and sales
- Strategy objectives
- Leverage client and Advisor insights through marketing and communications initiative analysis and
- Ongoing field engagement feedback to create new strategies and tactics that drive business growth
- Your team
- You will be working on our Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the
- Wealth of our clients.
- The WM USA Banking Field and Client Messaging team is responsible for
- Developing and delivering marketing and communication content to encourage field engagement in our
- Banking product platform and meet the banking needs of our clients.
- This individual will develop and
- Execute product campaigns and initiatives related to client marketing and field engagement, working
- Closely with partner teams in Marketing, Communications, Training, Field Consulting and Leadership,
- Legal, Compliance and Operations on strategic initiatives and new offerings.
- Your experience and skills
- A university degree
- 10 years' experience in a product management or marketing in the financial services industry, with
- Experience in banking products, wealth management and the related needs of high net worth clients
- Experience establishing strategic objectives based on business need, and then developing and
- Managing projects / programs from start to finish achieving them
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and influencing skills across cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Passionate about the product engagement and sales experience for clients and their Advisors, always
- Seeking how to best deliver on their needs and preferences
- A strategic and influential leader who can inspire a cross-functional team to deliver results
- A specialist in strategic planning, risk management, resource management and change management
- A thorough and deadline-driven project manager with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- A confident, analytical decision maker and problem solver who can manage issues through to
- An excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A dynamic and flexible team player who can manage both tactical work and strategic projects
- Able to communicate and set expectations appropriately to management
- About us
- Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in
- Switzerland. And all the background support. That is what we do. And we do it for private clients,
- Institutions and corporations around the world.
- We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50
- Countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- What we offer
- That is how we do things.
- We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating
- And diverse working environment. We will value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
- Why ***? Video
- Take the next step
- Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at *** means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues
- And clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do.
- Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you
- Have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Loading some great jobs for you...