Compensation: $112,360.00 - $90,140.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Development, Regulatory, Operations, and Contracting group of Amgen?s Law Department is looking for a legal coordinator to join its team.? The role of the Legal Coordinator will primarily be responsible for a variety of complex administrative support activities related to the day-to-day business operations of the group and will work in a fast-paced environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for the lawyers
- Arrange complex multi-city domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports
- Format documents
- Create work instructions for recurring assignments and train others on these assignments
- Support and contribute to special projects
- Support larger group meetings including managing logistics, equipment needs, and catering
- Manage the administrative aspects of outside counsel engagements
- Assist with preparation of presentations and meeting agendas
- Monitor general email boxes and electronic work flow systems and triage requests to others for support
- Archive documents
- Provide backup support to other legal coordinators
- Order office supplies for the department
- Perform other duties as assigned with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders.
Associate?s degree and 2 years of Administrative experience
High school diploma/GED and 4 years of Administrative experience.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative support role supporting large teams at different levels
- Experienced and proficient with standard office software and technology
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional team members and effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive, responsive, driven, self-starter
- Discretion in dealing with proprietary information and privileged communications
- Exceptional at managing multiple calendars including coordination across multiple time zones.
- Ability to prioritize projects of greater urgency and importance
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent travel and meeting planning skills
- Helpful, can-do attitude with a solution-oriented approach
- Polite and personable ?team player?
- Skilled at remaining calm under pressure
- Experience working in biopharma industry
- Bachelor?s degree
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people?s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world?s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.?
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...