Sr Product Manager - Tech
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Amazon's Emerging Countries Customer Fulfillment centralized team is established with the mission to drive customer experience and cost improvement and support business growth in the countries in scope.
Emerging Countries Customer Fulfillment – System/Product Management team will act as a key liaison between Emerging Countries Customer Fulfillment (ECCF) Technology groups and country operation teams to lead requests planning, prioritizing in tech roadmaps, drive system / product features launching, identify potential gaps, and drive regular review to close gaps for committing projects by re-prioritizing, resolving resourcing issues and/or driving to make optimal decisions with leadership and country operation teams. Along with emerging countries’ expansion and volume increase in coming years, this team would work closely with both local operation/business team and multiple tech teams to continuously improve automation, optimize project/program planning and tech investments for Emerging Countries in same platform/stack development, with key focus on fulfillment experience optimization, customer experience and impacts and making right trade-off to balance tech complexity and business impacts.
Emerging Countries Customer Fulfillment - System/Product Management team is looking for a customer-focused, tech savvy and passionate Product Manager. In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization worldwide. You will need to be an effective communicator, a nature self-starter, an analytical thinker, to work closely with business sponsors, requestors, engineers and program managers to plan system/product roadmaps and rapidly iterate and deliver solutions in a cross functional, fast-paced environment for Emerging Countries Customer Fulfillment org.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Partner with management teams to define strategy and build road maps for the projects based on data and metrics from product utilization, customer research, and competitive/gap analysis.
· Contribute to the product roadmap, and manage prioritization and trade-offs against developer experience, customer experience, and time to market.
· Ensure product documents and clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams.
· Ability to lead product discussions, define requirements and participate in technology projects.
· Finding practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or functionality.
· Take accountability while providing roadmap delivering status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary.
· Masters Degree or MBA
· Superior analytical skills and ability to acquire/interpret data to make business recommendations.
· Prior Product Management experience.
· Demonstrable strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills using data to drive business decisions.
· Must be technically credible to influence teams of world-class software owners and be able to make the right design decisions and technology choices
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Experience with Agile Development techniques
Loading some great jobs for you...