2nd Shift Service Advisor/Writer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Allstate Peterbilt Group is dedicated to serving the Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Industry throughout the Midwest. From the beginning of the vehicle purchase process, through the warranty repairs and on-going vehicle maintenance, our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work diligently to keep our customers trucks on the road running smoothly.
Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Adviser is responsible for serving as a liaison between the customer and technicians - which involves scheduling repairs, assigning work to technicians, preparing repair orders, billing repair orders, entering work orders into computer system and ordering shop supplies according to procedures.
Service Adviser Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist in overseeing the overall day to day operations of the service department Effective communication with customers relating to their job orders.
- Monitor job schedule and status of progress.
- Maintain current knowledge on job times, job pricing and flat rates.
- Process all service repair orders.
- Coordinate timely paperwork processing.
- Assist with any warranty inquires.
- Assist Service Manager and/or Shop Foreman with special reports or work.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year or more of related truck experience.
- Windows and Word computer skills required.
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL preferred.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment .
Loading some great jobs for you...